To buy, simply give us a contact us via: Tel: 0121 427 1314, Fax: 0121 428 4688 or email: email@example.com
If you need to return faulty goods to us for investigation we will issue a returns authorization number and we’ll send you an email once we’ve received your return. We try our best to do this within five working days of receiving your parcel. Once we have verified the problem if you have asked for a refund, we’ll email you automatically so there’s no need to contact us. If you’ve asked for an exchange, we’ll get your returned product to you as soon as we can. So that it’s clear when returning items to us it’s really important that you include a note with the following information, as without this we can’t process your refund or replacement:
- Your order reference number
- Details of why you’re returning the item to us
- An indication of whether you’d like us to exchange the item or arrange a refund
- The email address you used to place the order
- The delivery name/address you used to place the order
- A daytime contact telephone number (with country/area dialing codes), just in case we need to get in touch with you.